COMMUNITY JOURNAL PROJECT
How to Get Involved
Create, write, draw, or paint your response to one of the following reflective prompts:
If you could talk with an ancestor or important woman from your past, what would you say?
Imagine a world where BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) thrive. Describe it.
What change are you inspired to make after learning from the women of "I Was Still Singing"?
- You can write and draw your responses by hand or digitally.
- Written responses can be of any language.
- Submitted pages must fit within 10" x 10."
- Please include a note with your name, address, email or phone number, and selected prompt with each submission.
- If you do not want your name included on public journal pages, let us know that. Your contact information will not be made public.
- Questions? Send an email to Molly Luby: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any disrespectful pages submitted will not be added to the community journal.
Submit your work
Pages created by hand can be dropped off at Chapel Hill Public Library’s Park & Pick-up window.
Include a note with the following information when dropping off your submission:
- Community Journal at the top the page
- Your name
- Your email/phone number
- If under 18, your age
- The prompt you used to create your journal page
|Monday||10:00 - 5:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 7:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 5:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 5:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 5:00|
Digital pages can be submitted by uploading your digital file and filling out the form below.